Do you want to curl your hair without damaging it? Instead of using hot tools, braids can be used to create curls. The results are soft beachy waves that can be done overnight. Have fun trying this fun and super easy hairstyle!
- Wash your hair, this will help the curls stay. This works best on towel dried hair.
- Part your hair into 4 sections ( 2 sections if you have thin hair).
- Apply some mousse or leave in conditioner. I used my Loreal Vive Pro. I think it is discontinued.
4. Put you hair into braids. Depending on how tight you want your curls to be, small braids=tight curls, large brads=looser curls.
5. Go to bed
6. Wake up to beautiful curls :)
Have fun trying out this look!
Have you tried this before?